Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 02, 2019

SPORTSWRITER CALLS MAGA HAT-WEARING GUY AT JAZZ FEST A ‘PR*CK’

A sportswriter attending New Orleans’ Jazz Fest was severely triggered at the site of a man wearing a MAGA hat.

“Just yelled at a prick with the audacity to wear a fucking make America great again hat in the middle of a jazz festival,” boasted SBNation‘s Natalie Weiner on Twitter Monday. “I don’t understand how people an be so hateful, I really don’t.”

I’m not sure if she was referring to the man in the MAGA hat or herself. She never says what the MAGA-hat wearer did, if anything, to provoke her ire. His only crime appears to be his hat.


More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

“I don’t understand how people an be so hateful, I really don’t.”

Cuz tolerance!

Anonymous said...

Only the mentally ill could be "triggered" by a hat that says Make America Great Again.

Anonymous said...

I guess when she was younger she had a bad experience with someone in a MAGA hat which has traumatized her for life!(sic)

Anonymous said...

Did the MAGA hat wearerdo or say anything to the idiot - no. So who is actually spewing hate? Just like guns dont shoot people, hats dont hate people. It take human action. I feel sorry for these crazy, hyper sensitive fools.

Anonymous said...

I can see her confusion...with a woman having a last name WEINER!


Anonymous said...

The tolerant left,NOT!

Anonymous said...

The ones who call the name "pr**k" are very often real "c***s".