Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 02, 2017

NEW YEARS EVE SBY BALLDROP 2017


It’s that time of year again! Time to ring in the New Year in Downtown Salisbury with a ball drop in front of Headquarters Live, complete with live music by The Larks, Breakfast, AMP Studios, Tops Cut Off Productions and Fireworks at Midnight! The event is from 8-midnight, and is a free, for all-ages and family-friendly. Beer and wine will be available on the street in the main event area, plus local food trucks like Vittles Food Truck, Berk's Hot Dogs Food Truck & Phat Boyz Food Truck!

Rev up those noisemakers, grab your friends and get ready for a night filled with live music, giveaways, and more! New Years Eve SBY Ball Drop will be located at the intersection of Division and Circle Avenue, free parking will be available in Lot One and in the Parking Garage.

New Years Eve Ball Drop is produced by The Salisbury Arts & Entertainment District on behalf of The City of Salisbury. Special Thanks to the City of Salisbury, Salisbury Police Department, Salisbury Fire Department, Wicomico County Fire Marshall, State of MD Fire Marshall and City of Salisbury Public Works Department and all our volunteers!

http://nyesby.com/

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you even advertising this crap. They knowingly stole from the tax payers and Jim Ireton sold a perfectly good building to them at corrupt prices. I refuse to cater to their business. They deserve to go bankrupt and live on a lower scale like most of us do.

Anonymous said...

It's Fire Marshal, not Fire Marshall. The person paid to write this stuff needs to get and use a dictionary.

Anonymous said...

I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

Just where we want to be...in drinking in Da'Bury NYE surrounded by thugs both with and without badges.

Anonymous said...

This NYE thing has been going downhill each year. Fist couple were fun. Last year's was sketchy and boring. Will pass this year's.
And yes; this is nothing more than a HQ live give'me. HQ is on it's way out,will be surprised if it makes it through 17.

Anonymous said...

12:41 PM and 1:11 PM, I totally agree with both of your comments. I hope Headquarters Live goes under.

Anonymous said...

I'll pass as well. Beings one of the owners can't pay their bill they owe me for my business.

Anonymous said...

I'll pass as well. Beings one of the owners can't pay their bill they owe me for my business.

Anonymous said...

Count me out. I spend my money with straight shooting professionals

Anonymous said...

It will be a smorgasbord for the thugs to steal from parked cars or harass folks walking down the sidewalk. If Ireton shows up.... Another wasted night!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll tweeze my eyebrows and wax my back instead.

Anonymous said...

Count me out, Jokers. Amateur night all the way around!

Visit and support a longstanding locally owned restaurantthat built a business on their own without political nepotism and handouts.
Oh wait! Not too many of those left

Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't go to Salisbury at night if I can avoid it. This I can avoid.

Anonymous said...

Just where I want to spend my New Years Eve...downtown in da bury at night! NOT!!

Anonymous said...

You will be fine as long as you are with the crowd......maybe. It's getting back to your vehicle that would scare me. Nope sorry I wouldn't chance it in da bury

Anonymous said...

This event was created to give Salisbury area residents something fun and positive to do without hanging out in a bar. If you don't like Salisbury or feel that it is unsafe, then just don't come. You don't need to spread your negativity.

Anonymous said...

Any Lip Sinkers Like Maria Carey show up ???

Anonymous said...

Fergie stop by ??

bayman said...

No where near the crowd I thought would be there. Selling booze, couple of food trucks, and a band. Big deal. Those who did the fireworks need to buy a watch. The fireworks did not go off at midnight. We waited and waited, and decided to leave, and when we were halfway to our car, hoping no one would approach us in the dark, the fireworks finally started. No surprise to me. Salisbury sucks these days. Not like it was when I was a kid. I know who to blame for that.