Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rockawalkin Village Fire

Hi! I dont know if you would want to share this or not, my Aunts home caught on fire yesterday and they have lost everything. It was on the news this morning and I am really hoping the community can help in some way. You helped me find my dog that was lost a few years ago so I know how fast you sharing something can help someone. 

I have attached the gofundme.com page and pictures if you would be willing to share any of it. They are older, my uncle is a veteran, and they have immediate needs for their medicine, diabetes supplies, and clothing. If you are able to write something or share the pictures and link for their fundraising page I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Dave is in need of size 42 pants and XL shirts.