Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Obama And His Daughter Just Received A Truly Bizarre Offer From A Kenyan Lawyer

According to a report, a lawyer from Kenya has a very unusual offer for the hand of President Obama’s daughter, Malia, in marriage.

Agence-France Presse reported that Felix Kiprono is willing to part with 50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats in exchange for marrying the first daughter. “I got interested in her in 2008,” Kiprono said. The 16-year-old Malia was only 10 at the time.

“As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Anonymous said...

That, with the ability to raise more, is a very substantial offer!

Anonymous said...

I would give her a picture of her fathers Muslim birth certificate to ship him back.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many goats Obama had to give for his pig in lipstick!

Anonymous said...

Now we know that the US doesn't have a monopoly on dumbass.

Anonymous said...

I glad someone is offering him to return to his roots.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty much what I promised George Clooney a few years ago. But I told I would...well lets just say it didn't work for me dam it all.

Anonymous said...

Good, take the whole damn family including the dogs and granny and go stay in Kenya a perfect place for all of them. One way ticket for all of them the sooner the better.