Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This is my love dress

This mom is driving through town when she decides to stop by, unannounced, at her son’s house. She knocks twice on the door then immediately walks in.

She is stunned to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch with no clothes on. Soft music is playing, candles are lit, and the smell of perfume fills the room.

Instead of leaving immediately the mother-in- law asks “What are you doing?!”

“I’m waiting for Steve to come home from the gym,” the daughter-in- law explains.

“But you’re not wearing any clothes!” the mother-in-law exclaims.

“This is my love dress,” the daughter-in-law answers.

“Love dress? Your not wearing a dress!”

“Steve loves me and wants me to wear this dress. It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and can’t get enough of me!”

The mother-in-law decides it is getting a little awkward leaves, but she is inspired by what she has learned.

When the mother-in-law gets home, she undresses, showers, puts on her best perfume, dims the lights, puts on a romantic music, and lays on the couch, expectantly awaiting her husband to get home from Target. Finally, her husband comes home. He walks in and sees her lying there provocatively.

“What are you doing?” her husband asks.

“This is my love dress,” whispers the mother-in-law.

“Needs ironing,” he says. “What’s for lunch?

He never heard the gunshot.

No comments: