Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 13, 2015

Hilarious moment Family Feud contestant gives the most awkward answer EVER when asked to name something a doctor pulls out of a person - and says 'gerbil'

A Family Feud contestant managed to shock both their opponent and host Steve Harvey on a recent episode when they have what might be the most awkward answer ever to a survey question.

Steve Harvey asked contestants Darci and Manny; 'What does a doctor pull out of a person?'

Darci buzzed in almost immediately, and then shouted out; 'A gerbil.'

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many of the questions and answers given on that show have turned into a sexual nature. A lot different when Richard Dawson and others hosted it. So, this didn't surprise me one bit. I don't know why Steve Harvey acted shocked.

Anonymous said...

10:44 Are you kidding right now? Dawson used to dry hump EVERY attractive female while he was host. Notice I said attractive.

Anonymous said...

Steve Harvey is allowed to get away with such nasty questions and answers. I used to laugh at his show, but now I can't stand to look at it. Can you imagine if a white show host acted exactly the way Steve Harvey does? The media would be all over them with racism and sexual harassment.

Anonymous said...

12:54, No I am not kidding. I was not talking about the way the hosts acted. I was talking about the the questions now and how they are answered. Richard Dawson was way out of line in my opinion and I never would have let him kiss me! Eww, no thanks! LOL

Anonymous said...

1:12 pm, I totally agree!!!

Anonymous said...

Correct 12:54-After Dawson left anything was acceptable behavior.

Anonymous said...

i think she is a tad kinky. i will stay away from her.