Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Obama So Isolated That Dem Senators Call MSNBC to Learn White House Plans

Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough and Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd appear to have a much better relationship with senior Democratic leaders than President Obama does.

“I actually had a senator–and it happens quite a few times where senators will call us saying, what are you hearing over at the White House? What are they thinking on this bill?” Scarborough said. “I’ll go, are you kidding me?”

“I’ve had those conversations…” Todd said.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't need to HEAR what Ob' wants, I already know. He is determined to screw up everything he can so he can declare emergency Martial Law.

Anonymous said...

Thats a whitehouse thats really disconnected from it's own party. Like3:23 said obama wants to screw everything up so he can declare martial law.