Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

These Are The 10 Most Stressed Out States In America

You, America, are way stressed out.

And you have a right to be, what with getting over the housing bubble, dealing with ever-longer commutes, and working longer and longer hours. But which states take being stressed to the next level?

It turns out the good people of Florida have earned the dubious distinction of being the most stressed out in the country. They are at the top of the pack of the 10 most stressed out states:

1. Florida
2. Georgia
3. New Jersey
4. California
5. Nevada
6. Illinois
7. New York
8. Maryland
9. North Carolina
10. Arizona
More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that Maryland is only in 8th place. My stress level is at least a 2 or a 3.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till I can retire and get outta here...I'm moving to the Whitest state I can find.

Anonymous said...

The way our $$$s are taken from us thru taxes, its a wonder we aren't #1

Anonymous said...

This poll is total bull. There is no way md. is only # 8. Come on I know we can do better.