Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Some Charges Dropped Against Abortion Doctor

It took the prosecution five weeks to present their case against West Philly abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell and it took defense attorney Jack McMahon a couple of hours to knock a big hole through a critical part of their argument.

Three first-degree murder charges were dropped against Gosnell after McMahon argued that "there is not one piece...of objective, scientific evidence that anyone was born alive" at Gosnell's clinic.

Prosecutors have argued that the babies were viable and that Gosnell and his staff cut them in the back of the neck to kill them.

More 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they were not alive why sever their little spinal cords?
And the judge fell for this?

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are barely alive but would not continue to live without assistance. Instead of suffering, he was making a quicker death than what would have happened anyway, and why the patient was there in the first place. I don't know, just guessing.

Do any on you actually know what takes place at an abortion?

It is a violent process to begin with. Most times the fetus is SUCKED out of the womb, dismembering its' body in the process. Sometimes, especially if the head is too large, they will suck out the brain first.

I know that's gross, and I will stop here. At first, I didn't know all that either. And when I found out, it just turned me against abortion that much more.

I'm not saying anything he did was right. I think any abortion is wrong. Just explaining it's not the neat little process I once might have thought it was.

omigod said...

When Obama was a senator he signed a bill to kill babies this way.