Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 03, 2012

TOP 3 TV SHOWS SUPPORTING CHRISTIANS, CONSERVATIVES AND CAPITALISTS!

For over a decade now, Americans have had to settle for television shows that are utterly and wholly depraved. Every TV show that I can think of has the token gay guy, illicit sex, crude humor and more. It’s enough to make you want to shut your cable off for good.

However, there are a few series that have popped up in recent years that give some hope that good television may still exist.

If you aren’t already a fan of these shows, it’s my hope that I can convince you to tune in and support these worthy programs. Maybe, just maybe, we can get some of these networks to run more quality family programming.

More 

1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

I abhor Capitalism in its common practice. I appreciate free-enterprise however.