Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 03, 2012

Delmar Christmas Parade Was A Huge Success

Last Saturday Salisbury News participated in the Delmar Christmas Parade. I can't even tell you how many people lined Rt. 54 but I can say we gave out over 1,000 pieces of candy along the way to the kids.

My Toyota pickup truck has a plug outlet in the bed of the truck which allowed up to put this really cool inflatable Santa on a recliner. His head turned from left to right and one hand moved to wave to the crowd. The kids loved it.

Thanks for a great time Delmar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those shoes Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for participating and the coverage Joe!
Greater Delmar Chamber of Commerce

Anonymous said...

How come your truck has Deleware tags if you live in Maryland?

I bet you are not man enough to answer this.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 4:28, aka, Jonathan Taylor. I'm more than man enough to answer your question Jonathan.

You see, I own properties in Maryland and Delaware. Some of my many vehicles are registered in Maryland and some are registered in Delaware. Some have my name on them, some have my Wife's name on them.

What and where we have our vehicles registered is perfectly legal, but I'm sure you've had Mike Lewis check that out for you by now, hence no fines or tickets.

Any other obsessions on your mind?