Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Missing Cat 12-19-12


My cat Lissa went missing two weeks and two days ago. I know this seems late but I guess I thought she’d come back…b/c she’s a cat. She’s been a indoor/outdoor cat for the past 8 years and generally just stays in the yard when she’s out. We were always good a/b bringing her in at night but sometimes she’d just want to stay out. 

She is spade, she’s very petite (short and a/b 6 lbs), she’s missing her k-9’s, she’s 12 (so yes, I know she could’ve decided to go off and pass away as cats sometimes do but her health seemed fine) and she’s a Torbie (a mix between a calico and a striped cat). She has a ringed tail very much so similar to a raccoon. She is very sweet and I hope that if anything she’s in someone’s loving home.


I live off of Colbourne Mill Rd on Kingswood Dr near Pheasant Run and Union church Rd area.

(443) 783-1205

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your cat Lissa...it's very sad to loose a pet, but not knowing what happened makes it worse. Maybe it would help if you call all the local veterinarians and the Wicomico County Humane Society to report your missing cat...sometimes found animals are dropped off at a vet's office or the humane society. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your compassion and suggestions. My mother went around to most all of the local vet offices and I placed a lost pet report to the humane society who have been very helpful, too. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you:-)

Anonymous said...

Check Craig's List on the computer. Sometimes people put found animals on there. Good luck.