Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chicago Man Charged for Facebook Photo of Bound Child

A Chicago man, Andre Curry, has been charged with aggravated domestic battery for posting a Facebook photo of his little girl bound with tape. “Curry used painters tape to bind his 1-year-old daughter’s wrists, ankles and mouth, and placed a photograph on Facebook,” according to the Chicago Police Department. Curry, 21, posted the image with the caption, “This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back ; )”

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess facebook is good for something... catching idiots like this!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not Julie's kid.

Anonymous said...

Goes to show you some people just shouldn't be parents. I hope the system doesn't fail this child and return her to this idiot!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Julie should be locked away for the pic of their child!

Anonymous said...

"This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back ; )"

Doesn't that mean he hit his baby first?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that mean he hit his baby first?

December 22, 2011 3:14 PM

Yes, I believe so. But that isn't always a bad thing. A lot of the youth today need a good ass whipping. Maybe then they would have some sense and respect for others.

And no, wet pants out there, I don't mean abuse. I am talking about CORRECTION. Most parents now-a-days need to look that word up in a dictionary.