Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 23, 2011

4 Ex-Players Sue NFL Alleging Brain Damage

Four former National Football League players, including two Pro Bowl players, sued the league over brain injuries that they say left them facing medical problems years after their careers ended. Dorsey Levens and Jamal Lewis, both named to the annual All-Star Pro Bowl, as well as Fulton Kuykendall and Ryan Stewart, filed the lawsuit against the National Football League and NFL Properties LLC on Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Atlanta.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so how is this the NFL's fault? They didn't object when they were bringing in those salaries I bet. Are they going to say that nobody told them about the dangers of playing football even with helmets?

Anonymous said...

Let me get this right, they got MILLIONS to play a sport they loved, and from the beginning new how dangerous it was, but now they want to sue the NFL for getting hurt.

Hmmm, I should sue the FD for being hurt...

Yeah, thats a great ideal. I mean since I have earned so much money doing what I loved for 25 years...

RFLMAO.... They could have chosen working in a factory..

Anonymous said...

I don't think they are going to get any sympathy from the general public. And not from me. They must be out of money.