Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"When The Heart Falls"

Good Morning Joe,

You are currently running an advertisement for me for my novel "When the Heart Falls" and I just wanted to let you know that the book is now available on Barnes and Noble's website as well. Right now, when you click on my advertisement it takes you directly to Amazon's website, and that's fine but I was just wondering if there was a way to get the word out to Nook owners that they can download it from B&N. Here is the direct link to my novel on B&N's website:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1036918169

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to make a comment about this book. I bought it for my kindle and truly loved it. I could not put it down, it really kept my interest. Glad to see we have literary talent here on the eastern shore! Thanks Joe for introducing us to new local talent, and for giving us the opportunity to see it first. I wish this young lady the very best, and hope she writes more novels!