Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fewer Talk And Text While Driving

A survey of 1,000 Capital Beltway drivers finds fewer drivers are talking on hand-held cell phones and fewer are texting. Distracted driving awareness programs are credited with helping change cell phone behaviors, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. Do you believe people are texting or talking less behind the wheel? Use #WTOPTalkback on Twitter or join the conversation on WTOP's Facebook page.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at a red light, and saw a girl to my left texting and a middle-aged woman behind me yacking away on a hand-held cell phone.

Anonymous said...

bull bull bull. almost car you see the driver has a phone to their ear.

Anonymous said...

12:13
You have to let them talk or they swell up.

Anonymous said...

I will text, talk, and eat as I see fit.

Period.

I am not a robot

Anonymous said...

6:19 PM

I'm with ya