Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 02, 2011

Andy Harris On Regulations

Joe,

This week, I will be discussing two important issues facing America today – jobs and regulations.  Getting Americans back to work is my top priority.  I believe that if we stop the spending spree and over-regulation in Washington, American job creators will start hiring again.

With President Obama set to discuss his plan for jobs next week, I thought it was a good chance to highlight some of his administration’s ridiculous regulations that harm American businesses.  These regulations do not even pass the “straight-face test,” and stop jobs from being created right here in America.

This is the first in a series of periodic audio clips I will be sending you in the coming months.  I hope that you will listen and send me your thoughts on these critical issues.  You can listen to the clip by clicking the play button on the right side of this message, or by clicking here.

Thank you for your time and your support.  I look forward to seeing you soon!
Andy Harris

No comments: