Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Great Travel Gadgets

In my teens, I never went on vacation without my yellow Sony Walkman. Today's travel gear may be more sophisticated, but the premise is the same: high tech toys that help out when it's time for R&R.

When I'm leaving on a trip, I spend hours syncing iPads, iPhones, and eReaders with my media library so I can watch new episodes of AMC's "The Killing," listen to tech podcasts, or read ebooks. But you need fun gear to play all of this digital content too.

Here's my checklist of a few simple toys that will make your summer travel go far more smoothly.

Marley Headphones and Earbuds
You can't listen to your fresh summer tunes if you don't have headphones. The House of Marley line of headphones and earbuds offer high-quality sound that you can feel good about -- they're made from recycled material.

Styled after the late Bob Marley, they'll make you look cool whether you are listening to a lecture about biochemistry or jamming to a Justin Bieber album. These are affordable too! They start at just $29.99 for the earbuds and $59.99 for the headphones.

READ MORE …

No comments: