Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 08, 2011

We Need Your Help Finding This Dog


Hello everyone,

if you live in the Dagsboro Rd. or Zion Rd. area... I desperately need your help in finding my missing dog. She got loose right by the gun range while we were trying to fix a flat tire on Dagsboro Rd. I have hung flyers and placed ads in every place that I think could be of some assistance but so far NO luck. She is 10 months old and approximately 55-60 lbs.and answers to the name "Cali". She is black and white but has brown patches on the inner parts of her ears and around the outsides of her eyes. She also has a white strip that runs down the center of her face. If anyone has any information that could lead to my baby coming home please contact me @ (443)365-5643. I am offering a reward to whomever returns her to me.F.Y.I. she will not bite so do not be alarmed. I appreciate everyones time and efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Cali gets found soon by a nice person who will get her home safe and sound.

Did she have a collar on or anything that could have gotten her hung up in some woods or something? I had a dog take off with a lead attached and we got our other dog to find him. He was tangled up in some briars. Do any other dogs "know" Cali? Might be a help.

Best of luck, and I'll say a prayer for you finding your dog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Unfortunately she did not have on her collar because we were leaving the new doggy park for the first time and when we origionally put her in the car we removed it because she was just so rowdy. But thank you for theprayers, she and I need them very much.