Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Why Salisbury News Advertisers Are Loving Life

While Salisbury News in on a pace to set a new record day today, I thought I'd share some of the numbers we have achieved so far. It's no wonder so many other Blogs have shut down. They cannot keep up with our growth and track record. Thus far we have achieved the following numbers.

7,027,803 Hits
11,889,363 Page Views
Remember Folks, our ads are only $100.00 a month, which includes a link back to your Website.

7 comments:

Pulse Car Audio said...

we just got set up with SBYNEWS to advertise. I know that Andrea and I both turn to SBYNEWS as well as alot of family and friends for the most up to date info on the shore! Thanks for all the hard work Joe!

Brad Pole said...

when my new website is done, later this month, I will be in touch. Want to do an ad.

Anonymous said...

You do blow the doors off the daily rag.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 4:07 - I totally I agree with you also Joe is great for the environment NOTHING to recycle !!!

Anonymous said...

so much publicity for so little dollars. deal can't be touched anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Can I put in a plug for Gardner Signs? We've used them a few times and have been very satisfied.

Simpson's Towing Svc. Co. said...

Our traffic on our website increased 60% compared to last month in only ONE week.