Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lee Lee Jones


The Delmar Middle Senior High School is accepting donations for the family and has a yearbook available for friends to sign to send warm get well thoughts and wishes to Lee Lee. The office is open from 7:30am-3pm Monday through Thursday if anyone would like to make a contribution and/or sign the yearbook.

We are a close knit community and when a member of our family is hurting, we all are hurting.

Lee Lee, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
The Staff of Delmar Middle-Senior High School

Sally M. Irwin, B.S.R.N.
School Nurse
Delmar Middle-Senior High School

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know her from somewhere but not Delmar...Where did she work?!?? This is sad and I pray for her family that everything is going to be okay.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if she has more than one job, but she works in Delmar too.

Anonymous said...

she works at Stain Glass Bridal in Delmar and a tanning salon. Any more updates on her status ??

Anonymous said...

She is doing well. Her mother heard her say "I love you". What could be more beautiful than that?

Anonymous said...

All of Delmar is pulling for you.

Anonymous said...

what is her status right now? how is she doing? i heard she may lose an arm... any truth to that? bless her heart! <3

Anonymous said...

My 6 yr old saw this picture and said to say, "I hope you feel better." We said a prayer for her the last couple of nights and will continue to do so.
I have an 18 yr old daughter and this could have been her. My heart sank when I read the headline because she was in Delmar that same day. When I read it I instantly panicked and thought it could be my daughter or one of her friends who had been at the Old Mill. I feel for this girl and her family and friends. I've lost several friends in car accidents at a young age so this hits home for me and is a constant fear of mine. Just know others are thinking of you and sorry it had to happen. I will be making a donation.

Anonymous said...

What happened?

Anonymous said...

As of now she is she is going through physical therapy for her left arm which almost had to be amputated, but by the grace of god both surgeons were on duty which is a rare thing. She has a gash above her left eye and a few broken bones in her nose and on her face. Even with all this she is very strong and has made it this far in 3 days, i cant wait to see the days to come :). Get well Lee Lee were all praying for you.

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers go out to LeeLee's family. I pray for her to improve every day and that she makes a great recovery!!!