Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 18, 2020

‘Impeach King Cuomo’

You can’t keep New Yorkers down for long.

While millions in the city have willingly locked down for the past two months to stem the spread of the coronavirus, the mood is quickly changing.

On Saturday, several hundred people, mostly small business owners, gathered on Staten Island to protest Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s and Mayor Bill de Blasio’s closure of businesses deemed “non-essential.”

“Stand up to them! Do not lay down for them!” Staten Island business owner Steve Margarella yelled to a cheering crowd, The New York Post reported.

“Who is going to stand with me, who is going to swing their doors open on Monday and say, ‘I’m going in? You want me? Come and get me. I’m feeding my men, I’m feeding my family. I’m paying my bills and I’m not gonna’ let you stop me.'”

He said de Blasio “has had his boots on our throats” for the past four years.

And he called Cuomo “Il Duce,” which was Mussolini’s nickname.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thats hundreds out of millions

Anonymous said...

Bill Barr JUST said he wouldn't investigate Obama or Biden 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Anonymous said...

Wow what a scumbag. Ask for help and rewards you with a bill. Sorry the virus caused so much sadness but at least it proves to America that Trump knows how to run this country.

Anonymous said...

Democrats are Idiots who should Never be in Power in America !!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell me if a Trump vs Cuomo debate wouldn't be fun to watch.

Never will happen, but great TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cuomo Mafioso !!! Do a background check on him !!!

Anonymous said...


Every nursing home death is on his head.

Family members of the deceased should hit the streets when this subsides with pictures of their loved ones sentenced to a lonely, miserable death without a trial by Fredo's brother.

Anonymous said...

No need to impeach him, he is going to resign and be the Democrat nominee.