Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 03, 2019

Models banned 'indefinitely' from all MLB stadiums after flashing breasts on live TV during World Series


Two women have been barred from entering Major League Baseball stadiums after a publicity stunt in which they exposed their breasts on live television during Game 5 of the World Series.

Models Julia Rose, founder of the digital magazine Shagmag, and Lauren Summer were sitting behind home plate during the Sunday night game when they lifted up their shirts while Houston Astros pitcher Gerrit Cole was about to deliver a pitch. Cole delayed his windup, and the batter called for a brief time out, but it's unclear if his hesitancy was related to the women's exposure.

The women's yellow shirts bore the name of the magazine, and the pair explained that they flashed the nation for breast cancer awareness in a video posted to social media.

More

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

not fair! men can do it and not be banned! I see a lawsuit coming!
now of course I must say if they were sagging then it could have been real bad!

Anonymous said...

How about just banning their breasts from MLB exposure. Speaking of which, why are there no female MLB players?

Anonymous said...

Should be charged with sex crime. Perverts flashing themselves in front of young children.

Anonymous said...

Did it for breast cancer awareness πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

Models flashing I have no problem with. And I would like to thank them.

Anonymous said...

It sure makes baseball more fun to watch!!!

Anonymous said...

Models? Because they have an Instagram account? Stupid, self-deprecating sluts if ya ask me. No more morals in this generation.

Anonymous said...

Give them a award.i wish i was there.

WTF said...

What is a few guys flashed their penis ?

you perverts would go nuts who want to see boobs

Anonymous said...

Jealous ?

Anonymous said...

I saw then...and they were spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

...And the five guys from Minnesota that spelled-out "T W I N S" on their bare chests a few years ago got five free box seat tickets from the organization.
No wonder the girls are upset.
To be completely honest, I could not care less about the rights and fair practice that the girls have on this issue.
My stand is basically I don't mind catching a glimpse of a nice set of cans.
I guess I'm just one of those "pervs" that someone else referred to earlier on this blog.
Again, being honest, I'm OK with that.

Anonymous said...

They are breasts not sexual organs. Go Ladies.

Anonymous said...

so what if I was a trans with implants and I took my shirt off, like guys do at games? how would they rule on that one? man this world is really f'd up!

Wayne for Mayor said...

652 am

Is that you JAKE DAY ???

Anonymous said...

At least that was something great to look πŸ‘€ at.

Anonymous said...

How stupid is that - really. Some people have no shame. No respect for the game. What next?