Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Coulter: Black and Hispanic Americans ‘Hurt the Most By Mass, Uncontrolled Immigration’

Syndicated columnist and best selling author Ann Coulter joined Candace Owens to kick off the inaugural Blexit – or Black exit – rally on Sunday in Los Angeles, California, where she ripped President Donald Trump’s critics and the harsh realities of illegal immigration.

“I was just watching Caitlyn Jenner on tv, so I wanted to say that as a proud black woman, I am so happy to be here,” Ann Coulter joked as she was welcomed to the stage by Owens. “I know I may look white on the outside, but I have always identified as black. Considering the other transitions going on these days, I think that’s a lot closer to reality. It’s not even the most outrageous thing I have heard today. At breakfast, I heard someone refer to CNN as a news organization.”

More

No comments: