Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 19, 2018

FDA Takes on Flatulent Cows

The first drug to combat farting in livestock has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Yes, you read that right: When fed to beef cattle under specific conditions, Experior results in less ammonia gas released by the animals and their waste.

"Today we're announcing the approval of the first animal drug that reduces ammonia gas emissions from an animal or its waste. These ammonia gasses can come from many sources and can affect the health of people, animals and the environment," Steven Solomon, director of the FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine, said in an agency news release.

Ammonia gas emissions can cause atmospheric haze and noxious odors, and high concentrations of ammonia can cause irritation of the eyes, nose and throat in both humans and animals, according to the FDA.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife needs some of this drug!

Anonymous said...

Send them to Maxine waters house.

Anonymous said...

beano

Anonymous said...

If you haven't stopped eating beef already, you may consider stopping now. How many more toxins are we going to pump into our food? And you are a fool to think this stuff doesn't affect you. They already admitted it did with antibiotic debacle

Old Man said...

This should help stop liberal foul air from polluting the planet. Now please excuse me, I am in the middle of cooking my 2 lb rib-eye steak. Phhhhtttttttt! Ahhh, relief, now I can eat my steak.

Anonymous said...

That's why I grow my own.

Anonymous said...

How about stopping the noxious fumes emanating out of Capitol Hill?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this!