Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Moore: As Long as Lawmakers Uphold the Constitution, ‘I Can Work with Anybody’

Alabama Judge Roy Moore told One American News in an interview that as long as the Senate promotes legislation that remains constitutional and works for the betterment of the country, he “can work with anybody.”

Moore explained:

As long as the legislation is constitutional, as long as it works for the betterment of the country, I can work with anybody. I can work with Democrats. I can work with Republicans. I can work with anybody. When it violates the Constitution, and it violates the good of our country, I will work with no one. I’ll stick to principle. Can I compromise? I can compromise when it doesn’t come to principle.

“Some of the conservative senators, I think, I will vote with most of the time,” Moore added.

Judge Moore also suggested that the Senate legislative filibuster “violates the Constitution.”

More here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think this hayseed has any Constitutional knowledge above and beyond how it serves his own egomaniacal and political aspirations. Just another old Gator in the swamp to be drained. I could care less if he's a pedophile what concerns me more is that he is in Politics. It's shameless. Another OLD fart career leach on the taxpayer.

Anonymous said...

Says an idiot judge twice removed fro the bench for not upholding the constitution.

Anonymous said...

I hope he wins the President and the country need him.