Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 13, 2017

NFL Boycott Intensifies On Veterans Day Weekend After Goodell Announces No Change To Anthem Policy

The NFL announced Saturday that there isn’t going to be any change to its national anthem policy, despite an escalating boycott of games over Veterans Day weekend.

The Facebook page “Boycott the NFL” has asked all its followers to celebrate Veterans Day weekend by refusing to watch NFL games “in solidarity with veterans around the country,” given that players are still engaging in national anthem protests and NFL policy remains the same, The Washington Times reports.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not watching is painless, we've found.

Anonymous said...

Yep - not watching at all anymore. Now when I do sit down to check out a game I absolutely have no interest and find something else to do. When I could not watch I used to keep track of games on phone. I have deleted apps to follow scores and really do not miss. These bone head protesters have actually done me a favor. Talk about unintended consequences of the left. They have assisted this over privileged white dude to figure out I do not need football. Thank you to my over privileged friends playing a game for a living!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm watching as are millions of Americans, funny how your willing to sell your Souls over a song, but don't want prayer in schools, get your life right, too funny, me and millions of Americans are laughing at you

Anonymous said...

Laugh all you want, peon, as we work towards MAGA, you work towards the destruction.

I can't stop you in your efforts, YET.