Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 22, 2016

Mother Of Benghazi Victim: 'I Blame Hillary Clinton Personally For The Death Of My Son'

CLEVELAND — Pat Smith, mother of Sean Smith who was killed in the Benghazi terrorist attack, said on Monday, “I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son.”

Speaking at the Republican National Convention, while discussing the Benghazi terrorist attack Smith said, “I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. Yes, personally. In an e-mail to her daughter shortly after the attack, Hillary Clinton blamed it on s terrorism, but when I saw Hillary Clinton… she lied to me and then called me a liar.”

“When I saw Hillary Clinton at Sean’s coffin ceremony, just days later, she looked me in the eye and told me a video was responsible,” Smith said.

“Since then I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to ask explain to me the real reason why my son is dead. I’m still waiting,” Smith said. “Whenever I called the State Department, no one would speak to me because they say I am not a member of the immediate family.”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sorry for your loss, a loss that was avoidable, but at the helm was the arrogant, incompetent, lying, criminally deviant, poor excuse for a human being, Hillary Clinton. To her, we are all chaff, worthless except to further her own infinitely selfish agenda. She belongs in a place where she can be forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Amen