Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 22, 2016

Hunting Question

Thinking ahead to this year's deer hunting season.....I have a question:

"If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?"

I mean … maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male.

And yet … on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy that crap since society and the Supreme Court does.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make America GREAT Again!

And HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!

Anonymous said...

Also, remember you had no criminal intent like Hillary, you were just careless.

Anonymous said...

Lol a very good point. :)

On a more serious note I think they should extend the hunting season this year and increase the limitations. I am not a Deer hunter but the deer population has exploded on the shore. I know Nanticoke Rd has always been bad for deer but its not uncommon to see herds of them just as the sun is setting and they are way over populated.

Riding home at night should not be about dodging deer the entire way.

I may even start to look into hunting them myself just to contribute to thinning them out a bit.

I have heard that a primary reason there are so many is that it was really warm last hunting season and the deer were not on the move as much. I shutter to think of the accidents that will happen when they go into Rut.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how that works out!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I needed a good laugh today thank you! I think you should got with it he probably felt like being Sue that day anyway who knows maybe Hillary...

Anonymous said...

Hey, good question, and that's right no criminal intent.

Anonymous said...

"No criminal intent" the new defense of the 22nd century, a free pass on committing a crime!