Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 06, 2016

David French Not Running for President

David French announced Sunday night he will not be running for president.

French, a constitutional lawyer, Iraq war veteran and writer for National Review, made the announcement in a column at National Review Online.

"I'm not the right person to challenge Trump and Hillary, but the path remains open for others," French wrote of Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump and expected Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing Pat Paulsen is out as well? And maybe Frank from Home Depot has dropped out?

Anonymous said...

Despite the urging of my dog and hamster plus almost half of my two or three friends, I'm not running either. Name registration and overwhelming political approval aside, this year's circus is beyond what I feel is appropriate for someone of my stature.

Anonymous said...

Im writing in Snoopy.

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Jake from State Farm.

Anonymous said...

Didn't this guy babysit Buffy and Jodie?

Anonymous said...

11:17 YES, it is, Mr. French.