Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 17, 2016

WBOC Attacked/Hacked By ISIS Again?

WBOC is shooting blanks again tonight as their 6 PM broadcast had several interruptions and has now gone black. 

God Forbid one of their employees pulled the plug after being sick and tired of 20 minutes of weather reports and 10 minutes of out of state news. That's it, PULL THE PLUG! 

Well, at least we don't have to listen to Dan READ off all the temperatures around several states, even though the map shows all of them. Thanks Dan, for letting us know the majority of your viewers CAN'T READ! It's no wonder they have an audience, now we know why. LOL

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a bunch of kids are running it for internship.

Anonymous said...

One of these days I'm gonna learn to read,and when I do I'll show you all!

Anonymous said...

Damn that's funny Joe!!!! The joke would be on ISIS.....no body watches WBOC so they could not get their propaganda out over that channel!!! LOL GOOD ONE, I really needed that laugh.....

Anonymous said...

WMDT is worse.

Anonymous said...

Must have been selective hacking. No problems at all at my house in Fruitland.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty mean... you never hear Wboc talking about you...

Anonymous said...

Wboc is a joke. The only good thing about wboc is ..Maxine bentzel!!!!HOT

Anonymous said...

But that annoying digital signboard outside of their offices works just fine.

Anonymous said...

So cringe worthy - every single time local programming comes on.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you all keep watching it.
Are you so addicted to staring at a screen that you'll sit there and look at whatever is there?
Just shut the thing off and be done with it. Get your life back.
There's nothing on there worth watching anyway, so use the time for something more productive. Read a book. Do some cleaning. Listen to the radio.
Grab your sweetie and go somewhere quiet.. :-)

Anonymous said...

aqccess to computers and instant weather forecasts make television weathewr programs obsolete anyway

Anonymous said...

You must have been attempting to watch this on Comcast. They are always messed up at my house. Called for service...and after they left the cable messed up again....so I called for service again. The bill came and they charged me for both trips and I called to see if they could read and notice that I am always calling for service. If they fixed it why would I need to call again? They took the service charges off. It is almost summer anyway so the tv will be gathering dust while I'm out fishing. But I'm certain I'll complain again when the weather gets cold.

Anonymous said...

Their technicians suck.