Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hillary Refuses To Directly Say If She Has Ever Lied To The American People [VIDEO]

Hillary Clinton refuses to definitively say whether or not she has ever lied to the American people.

During a Thursday interview with CBS’s Scott Pelley, Clinton said, “I don’t believe I ever have” lied to voters.

Pelley began by asking Clinton, “You know in ’76, Jimmy Carter famously said, ‘I will not lie to you.'”

“Well, I will tell you, I have tried in every way I know how, literally from my years as a young lawyer, all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people,” Clinton claimed.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a YES or a NO answer.

lmclain said...

Doesn't asking her a question feel like you are talking to a teenage and trying to get a straight answer on how they wrecked the car?
She was FIRED as a "young lawyer" because, even then, she couldn't quite get the ethics and honesty thing down correctly.

She's about as qualified to be president as Mickey or Pinocchio.

Anonymous said...

She was fired for lying as a young attorney. She doesn't know the difference between truth and lie anymore.