Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

President Obama Sends Me A Letter

Remember a while ago I did an article about how someone thought it would be funny to add my name to a Democrat list and I started getting all these e-mail messages from the Democratic Party, including President Obama, Michelle, Joe Biden and others? 

Well their trick backfired because for the past two years I've been getting direct information from their Party, watching them attack Conservatives and I'm not kidding when I tell you I get at least two e-mail messages a day, and up to five per day.

In each one of them they BEG for money, even after Obama was re-elected, they still keep asking for money in every message. 

Well, about two months ago they sent me one saying they wanted to have President Obama send me a personalized letter with his signature on it. I thought, oh, what the heck. Let's see if they'll actually do it. I received the letter on 1-14-15. 

Mr. Obama, no, "thank YOU for all that YOU have done, and will do" to keep me abreast of every underhanded BS message you have sent me personally for all this time. 

I must say, the quality of the paper you provided was quite nice. Usually it takes more than that to start my fireplace. Watching that paper fire up and burn, well, that was so sweet. As Richard Prior would say, NOW THAT'S A FIRE! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burn baby burn.

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's Eddie Murphy's line from his standup routine about his Uncle building a fire, gasoline & all.

Anonymous said...

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Guess you showed them

Anonymous said...

Yes, Eddie Murphy.