Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

DONALD TRUMP MULLS A 2016 BID

EARLY STATE VISITS PLANNED …

After (wisely) refraining from a 2012 presidential bid, New York real estate mogul and reality television star Donald Trump is “very seriously” considering running for president in 2016. Trump told New York City radio station 970 AM’s “The Cats Roundtable” this week that he will be appearing in several early voting states as he makes up his mind.

“I’m going to Iowa. I’m going to South Carolina. I’m going to New Hampshire. I’ve been invited by everybody,” Trump said. “Maybe because they know my views. Maybe because of the great success of ‘The Apprentice.’ I don’t know what it is but I will tell you I do very well in the polls.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't waste everyones Time

Anonymous said...

Is he convinced Cruz is not a qualified because of his birth?

Anonymous said...

We don't need him as president, but at least the White House barber could cut that hair!

Anonymous said...

He really thinks the US people are stupid.