Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Texas Mystery Man’s Anonymous Gesture Astonishes Chick-fil-A Employees, Customers: ‘Everyone Was…Totally Stunned’

An anonymous man stunned employees and customers at a central Texas Chick-fil-A when he pulled up to the drive-thru window and handed over $1,000 to pay for the dozens of vehicles behind him.

“Everyone was like totally stunned,” an employee named Hannah told KRBC-TV.

At about 7 p.m. Monday a man who only identified himself as “John” handed over a stack of $100 bills at the Abilene location.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try that at most places unless you ask for the manager before you hand over the money. The employee that doesn't show up the next day is the culprit.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome he touched so many people. And thanks Chick-fil-a for being a GOD loving restraint.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I'm in line at any fast food restaurant something always breaks down before I get to the window.That or I get behind somebody who seems to be ordering for their whole neighborhood.I would pinch myself if this happened to me.

Anonymous said...

Just call me Mr. Skeptical but I smell a rat. This sounds to me to be planned intentional viral media turned into incognito advertising. Clever. For 1000 dollars that gets a lot of media play... practically free advertising. The same kind of exposure in payed advertising would cost a fortune.

Well played, Chick-fil-A. Well played.