Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Joe, About One Of Your Yard Signs

Sorry to bother you:

While walking with Debbie Campbell in Harbor Point one of your yard signs was found laying down on a corner lot. Didn't look blown over it looked like it was tossed.

I am now displaying the sign in my yard. If you get a report of a stolen sign or someone walking off with it let me know I'll return it.

Thanks and if I haven't told you before if you are in the area the house is always a mess but the door is open to you.

5 comments:

8 DAYS LEFT MAYOR UNTIL X MAYOR said...

The mayor and his girlfriends are getting nervous.

Anonymous said...

I do not live in the county but can I get one of those signs? I live on a busy road.

Anonymous said...

You all are forgetting an important aspect.There are people who collect campaign signs.Some don't want to wait until after the election because other collectors will beat them to it.

Anonymous said...

9:21 Careful counting those chickens, we heard this arrogance with the national election and we all know how that turned out.

Bullard Construction said...

1129, LOL. Yeah, that collection of 1200 Albero signs will be worth four dollars some day!

Just vote for this man and quit "collecting them! He will show his value like Debbie has shown hers.