Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 01, 2013

Our Beautiful Downtown Plaza This AM

I started my day this morning enjoying breakfast with my Father at the Sage Diner in Salisbury at 6:30 AM. At 7:00 my Grandson called, (as he does every week day morning before he gets on the bus) to tell me it was snowing really hard in Delmar. I told him there wasn't any snow in Salisbury and he just couldn't believe it. An hour later, look at the Plaza! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Jim Ireton posted a picture of the Downtown Plaza on his FB page this morning. It said posted 2 hours ago so that would make it about 9 am? Isn't Jim a school teacher and should be a work at 9 am this morning? I wonder if John Fredericksen and the Board of Education allow Jim Ireton to play on Facebook while he is on the tax payers dime?

Anonymous said...

Its a shame its Empty.

Anonymous said...

For some elementary schools, kids enter the building starting at 8:45 and classes begin at 9:15. Before 8:45 teachers on that schedule are on their own time.

Anonymous said...

He wasn't the only teacher to use Facebook while on the WCBOE paycheck.