Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Wife's First Hunt

Now that we are empty-nested, my younger son got a stable position and has moved out, I felt guilty about deserting my spouse on opening day as I have for all these years. She is absolutely thrilled to be a part of this year’s hunt and sent this note below to all her friends.

My husband invited me to go hunting with him this year. I couldn't believe it, the first time ever...after all these years. never thought he'd be willing to share his' guy time' with me and being the thoughtful man that he is he even gave me an opening day present.


He calls it “ The First Timers Lucky Hat.” ' I'm so fortunate to be married to him. have attached a picture of me in my lucky hat, and we can hardly wait until "opening day"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious.