Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Occupy Wall Street Lawyer In Dash For Sandy Hook Cash

An attorney seeking to sue Connecticut for $100 million on behalf of a Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting survivor who heard Adam Lanza’s murderous rampage on a loudspeaker also serves as the official lawyer for Occupy New Haven, WND has found.

New Haven lawyer Irving Pinsky told the Associated Press today he is filing the claim against the state on behalf of a 6-year-old female student, nicknamed “Jill Doe,” claiming the student suffered emotional and psychological trauma.


“As a consequence, the claimant-minor child has sustained emotional and psychological trauma and injury, the nature and extent of which are yet to be determined,” the claim says.

More 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard and seen a whole lot of terrible things. Some of which have damaged me, mentally and emotionally.

From my parents, my siblings and family in general, my teachers, my friends and associates, t.v., public at large and just LIFE in general.

Who do I get to sue?

Anonymous said...

11:33 PM. Sue the liberal media since they have caused a lot of this and poisoned several minds. Companies like CBS, CNN, NBC have ruined this nation on news. way to liberal and biased. I would start there if I were you, since you probably listened and did what they told you to do.