Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wynn On Obama: "I'll Be Damned If I Want To Have Him Lecture Me"

On the Tuesday broadcast of the nightly Nevada political program "Ralston Reports," Steve Wynn, CEO of Wynn Resorts sat down with host Jon Ralston to discuss the presidential election.

Wynn, an outspoken critic of President Obama, didn't hold back in his latest criticism of the incumbent president seeking a second term.

"I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back," Wynn said about Obama to Ralston. An excerpt of the interview is below.

 More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hilarious to me. Yeah, we should be listening to folks like Wynn because we know that CEO's are all about creating jobs. It's has little to do with profits. They want to just create jobs because its the philanthropic thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Well, he has created more jobs than Obama who has created more welfare recipients.