Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 22, 2012

THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER OF FUSION CENTERS

I know, I know. How dare I post a lowbrow video of Jesse Ventura’s show Conspiracy Theory on such a high-minded site as this.
I do it because he was right. And he is one of the few people who can get his views on television.
Fusion Centers are a colossal waste of money, and a threat to our Liberties.
Note that the first example was a young woman who was a Ron Paul Delegate. Oh, no!
The DHS and the government know exactly who the domestic terrorists are: They are those people critical of the status quo and concerned about the expansion of the Federal Government. Those people are you and me.
Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. It's real and it's time to unite and take our country back!! Al queda is not the threat to our civil liberties and rights. Our loving government is!!