Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

How Many Dependents?


I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: "How many dependents?" I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Central America; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate and 1 useless President. Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHOM DID I MISS?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look in the mirror, everytime you use your drug benefit you are sucking off the system.

Anonymous said...

1256, a system he has been forced to pay in to all of his working life! He deserves his money back plus interest! What is the interest on $556,000.00 over 45-50 years, anyway?
Now, go back to work and pay YOUR fair share!

Anonymous said...

2:41 No one has ever paid a dime toward the drug benefit it all comes out of increased debt.

Anonymous said...

He forgot the 50% of government employees that are either not needed to begin with or doing some government job that could be contracted out to private business.