Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bridal Show Set For Next Month In Berlin

Drawing on support from businesses in and around Berlin, the 1st Annual Berlin Bridal Show to be held in September seeks to provide a complete “gamut” of wedding services, according to organizers.

“It’s trying to promote Berlin as a wedding destination,” said Jen Davis, co-owner of Bustle, the new bridal boutique that opened in Berlin this summer.

As chair, Davis explained that she and the other organizers have been working for months to create an event that would engage the business community as well as residents of and visitors to Berlin.

 More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, somebody help me out here. I was walking through the Wicomico Civic Center last year and game across a directional sign that said, "Bridal Tasting Danang Room This Way" with an arrow. Okay, I'm a guy, and I'm thinking, "Wow, I didn't know this would be legal, and I wonder how much it is? And, how do they get the brides to participate in this? I AM ALL IN HERE."
Is there a definition of terms that I am unaware of? I actually cannot fathom any other definition of a "Bridal Tasting". Please clue me in, I'm still young @ 58 YOA.

Anonymous said...

They are gearing up for all that gay marriage business.