Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Roscoe Bartlett Calls On John Delaney To Denounce Pelosi’s Comments About Jewish Republicans

Frederick, MD - Roscoe Bartlett is calling on Democrat opponent John Delaney to denounce the negative comments Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi made about Jewish Republicans.

"I have known Congresswoman Pelosi for decades, and I consider her a friend, but her comments about Jewish Republican voters being exploited were completely out of bounds, and I disavow those comments.”

Bartlett Continues, “I also would like to call on my opponent, John Delaney, to join me in repudiating these offensive comments."

Congressman Bartlett has been a longtime defender of Israel and protector of its interests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Τhanκѕ for finally talking abоut > "Roscoe Bartlett Calls On John Delaney To Denounce Pelosi's Comments About Jewish Republicans" < Loved it!

Also visit my page: aсnе
no moгe ebοok torrent