Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Message From The President Of The United States


From: Barack Obama
To: Joe Albero
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 10:33 am

Joe --

Sometimes politics can seem very small.

But the choice voters face in this election couldn't be bigger.

Over the past two months, we have been outraised by our opponents. They've used that advantage to distort the truth and mislead people, over and over, on TV and the radio in battleground states.

Tonight is one of the most critical fundraising deadlines we'll face.

If we win this election, it will be because of what you did in moments like this to close the gap.

Please make a donation of $3 or more right now:

Thank you.

Barack

Dear Barack, President Obama,

I want to thank you, your Wife and Vice President Biden for recognizing me personally over the past several days. While I'm sure you know good and well Salisbury News is a huge outlet to spread your message, (and I'm willing to do so in order to be fair and balanced) I'd be misleading my viewers if I didn't confess that I think you people have to be the worst representatives in American history to ever occupy the White House.

Sincerely,

Joe Albero

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said sir, well said indeed!

Anonymous said...

Joe, your response was so much nicer than the way I might have responded. Thank you for having a level head and setting a good example.

Anonymous said...

GASP!! You said, "you people!"

Anonymous said...

ditto

Anonymous said...

11:18 Joe is actually being a nice guy ,I would said "You are the most corrupt people in history to ever occupy the White House".

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Albero, You are probably right on your statement, however, most Democrats in this Country don't care because they all still want free shit, off the backs of wage earners. Thank you, Barack.

Anonymous said...

Joe just want to add my 2 cents worth while I still have it.Rhey ask for all these records of Mitt and yet he does not produce his correct collegecredits nor his Birth certificate. Help him and Biden? I say screw both of them.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the Obama impersonator? That guy was great.Maybe he was offed when he offended someone.

Anonymous said...

Worst ever joe? Just more of the same seems like to me. He's no worse than Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Ford, Johnson. I think the only one worth a darn was Kennedy aand we see what happened to him!

Anonymous said...

Great reply! Now we're all going to be audited by the IRS. He truly is the worst President in our history. Jimmy Carter has finally been outdone.

Anonymous said...

Tanks Brock! Im on my ways to get some Lobsters at Fat Boyz on my indy-pendence card!! Joe- you leaves my peoples alone! As the grate MLK said: Freeze at last freeze at last all my stuffs is freeze at last!

Anonymous said...

12:12 JFK was a POS plain and simple just like Bill Clinton

Anonymous said...

July 31, 2012 2:00 PM

I'm sure you and your hillbilly friends are splitting a gut laughing but it's really not funny.

12:12 JFK was a POS plain and simple just like Bill Clinton

July 31, 2012 2:22 PM

I'm probably gonna regret this but, why was JFK a POS in your opinion?