Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 27, 2012

I Can Think Of Plenty Of Things To Wish For Obama Michelle, Happy Birthday Isn't One Of Them

Joe --

Barack's 51st birthday is coming up.

I hope you'll wish him a happy birthday by signing the card we're putting together for him.

You'll be adding Joe, from Maryland, alongside thousands of other supporters' names -- folks from all 50 states, from all different backgrounds. Together, all those names will be impressive -- they'll show the strength of this campaign and our support for Barack.

And I know he's going to love it.

Add your name today -- and then ask a friend to join you:

These last few months until Election Day won't be easy -- so let's show Barack we have his back every step of the way.

- Michelle

P.S., He didn't wish ME a Happy Birthday NOR did my Wife send YOU an e-mail begging you to do so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may the bird of paradise fly up his nose for his birthday. thanks sjd

Anonymous said...

I would not waste my time, energy, or moreover my reputation wishing him anything. Oh, wait a minute. I wish the liar would vacate where he lives, and turn that house over to an American.

Anonymous said...

From: Barack Obama
Joe --

My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that's not up to me -- it's up to you.

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

Thanks. Hope I'll see you soon.

- Barack
at 7/28/2012 09:15:00 AM