Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Your Support Is Overwhelming


"I remember telling you we need more happy and good news in the news....well you topped it when you said you may run for mayor."

"Hi Mr. Joe! I'm so happy to see that you are FINALLY running for Mayor! Salisbury needs a new fresh start and I believe that you are the man to do it!"

"Good luck with the election and I can promise you 3 votes from our house."

I'm getting messages like the above all day long. E-mail, text messages, phone calls and even drop by visits from many people I have very much enjoyed meeting.

There is a limited supply of tee shirts left and you're welcome to stop by and get one. Thank You for your support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be by today.

Anonymous said...

I've never been this excited about an election. Bring it Joe, we need you to get-r-done.

Anonymous said...

How much are these T-shirts... If I have to purchase one, I have no problems with it...

Anonymous said...

ALBERO FOR MAYOR! !!!! Thats what im saying get rid of some of the crap in salisbury

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 11:17, there is NO charge for the tee shirts and the new ones just arrived. Come on down and get one before they disappear again.