Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lost Dog


I found a female siberian husky last night and have her at my house. She does not have a collar or tag to help locate her owner and animal control does not come out for a loose dog. She was in the middle of the road and almost got hit several times before we could get her in my car. I cannot keep her as I already have a large dog. Please call me and identify her and I will make arrangements to get her back to her owner. 443-235-3920.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Beautiful creature! Sure hope she can find a home with good
caretakers!!!

I read with interest what u stated ---"Animal Control does not come out for a loose dog." That is really strange to me----What if that dog had rabies---What if that dog caused a person to lose their life by swirving to avoid hitting them in the middle of a highway or st.????
Exactly what does Animal Control do in Wicomico County????????

Anonymous said...

How many times is this dog going to be listed as lost. The owner needs to get lost. This dog need to be placed in a home with people that will love and take good care od her.

Anonymous said...

does she live in the boulevard apts.?

Anonymous said...

No this was somerset county,