Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Andy Harris Endorses Mitt Romney for President


Harris Promotes Romney at GOP Convention

BEL AIR
- Congressman Andy Harris has pledged his full support and efforts to help Mitt Romney win in November. “It is with great enthusiasm that I endorse Mitt Romney for President,” said Harris yesterday. He continued, “Mitt Romney has proven he is a great leader and a man of integrity during this primary election season. I know Mitt Romney will direct this country back on the right path to economic prosperity. I am proud to stand with Mitt Romney and ask Marylanders to stand with Mitt too,” Harris concluded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a democrat and you have my vote!

Anonymous said...

Bold stance, Andy. Way to stick your neck out.

Anonymous said...

pansy. "yeah, yeah, I'm for the guy that won"