Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adam Roop Throws 110% Towards Joe Albero For Mayor

Adam R Roop2 hours ago via mobile ·

Well the cat, or in this case I should say the elephant, is out of the bag..Joe Ablero is running for Mayor of the City of Salisbury. And I support him 110% . No matter what your personal opinion is about Mr. Albero...can we all agree that he has an enormous amount of political knowledge and backing!?! Can we all agree that he is a highly successful business man!?! Can we all agree that he has alot of good ideas for the future of not just Salisbury but the Eastern Shore at large!?! These are all traits and experiences that can bring real change to a City and its citizens that desperately need it. Mr. Albero is a leader. One that can bring all walks of people and political parties to action. I will be sharing my personal plans moving forward this month with everyone, but for now I give props to Mr. Albero for going against the naysayers and standing up for what he believes in! #SalisburyUnite — with Joe Albero.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i could vote for mayor, joe would get it

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAA!!! Good to hear!

Anonymous said...

Got my vote

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that Mr. Joe has someone with a reputable name to back him up! I support him but since no one has ever heard of me, all I can do is support him and vote!
Joe Albero for Mayor!

Anonymous said...

I would vote for Joe but I live in
Seaford...I pray he will still have time for SBYNews. Who else will take care of finding all those lost little doggies?

Anonymous said...

Joe will win this in a landslide! I live 1000 feet outside the city limits, but my daughter can vote! But he won't need mine, anyway. Hands down winner.

Anonymous said...

Would Mr. Roop be available to run against Mitchell now?
That'd be a bonus!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope we don't loose SBYNEWS But it sure would be nice to see Joe as Mayor. I guess What I'm saying is I wont my cake and to eat it to. Good luck Joe.

Anonymous said...

Joe

I am proud of you for giving this a shot.

Salisbury has been devoid of a honorable mayor since Paul Martin.

As a true friend of former Chief of Police Coulborne Dykes and Mayor Martin I offer my helf.

Your friend in law enforcement. Your know me so give me a call if you can.

Anonymous said...

I heard about this during the festival. You have 2 votes here Joe.

Anonymous said...

Good! Mr. Roop is an honorable person in this community and I stand behind his vote of Joe 100%!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea of Joe running for mayor and Adam Roop running against Laura Mitchell.

Then the King and Queen of Drama in Salisbury would be gone.

Two votes here from within city limits!

Anonymous said...

Get rid of Rick Hoppes and John Tull.

Anonymous said...

Keep chipping at the rock , and it will break!

Anonymous said...

We thought Adam was going to run.

Anonymous said...

Thats good Joe. Maybe people will start moving back to Salisbury instead of moving out. To many good people have moved away.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the ride, Joe. Maybe by throwing 110% into you we can finally get to the meat of the problems around here.

Anonymous said...

Four votes from my household for Joe Albero.

Anonymous said...

I have a question, Joe. I live in the county, but my daughter and I own a house in the city where she resides. I am the first name on the mortgage and deed. Does this make me eligible to vote in the city election? If it does, you have one more vote.

Anonymous said...

Only people who reside in Salisbury can vote in Salisbury. Doesn't matter whose name is on the paperwork.

Don't have to own property to vote. Have to reside in the city.